Discover more from Think for Yourself
Ready for a Bivalent Booster? Here’s a List of All the Facts You’ll Want to IGNORE!
A list of things to unknow, so you can happily boost with a clear mind. Did I say clear? I meant empty.
1. Ignore that these new bivalent booster shots skipped all human trials. That’s right. Not tested on humans. Which means they’re being tested on you. Welcome to the experiment! (Or I guess, the continued experiment.)
2. Ignore that these are the fastest authorized “vaccines” in history. Not “approved,” mind you. “Authorized” essentially means we need to get it out and into human bodies before any lengthy, bothersome approval process. The composition of the shots was determined in June. And they are here, manufactured and ready to inject in September. But ignore that.
3. Ignore that the federal government ordered these shots a month before they were even authorized. Boy, they sure were confident. I guess you should be too!
4. Not tested on humans means, of course, that no efficacy data exists yet. They have to give it a go in the human populace to figure out if it’s going to work. But I’m sure that’s nothing to worry about.
5. Ignore that they’ve only tested it on mice.
7. And how did the eight mice fair against the virus? Well, umm… they all got COVID😂 Nothing to see here.
8. So what happened with the mice to prompt an authorization? Well, they made some antibodies. Is that useful? Well, no not really. Antibody data tells us nothing about your level of protection from the disease. More or less antibodies, more or less protection, more or less severity of disease. Not really an indicator of protection, at all. But look, the shots had an effect! An effect (even a functionally useless one) = “good enough.” Trust the Science™, k?
9. Ignore that even vaccine zealot Paul Offitt is “uncomfortable that we would move forward — that we would give millions or tens of millions of doses to people — based on mouse data.” And ignore similar remarks from vaccine advocates Peter Hotez and Michael Osterholm who also lament that their has been no human testing. When even the vaccine zealots are showing “vaccine hesitancy”, you definitely should just tune them out.
10. Ignore that the FDA did not even convene an advisory committee to discuss these bivalent boosters, before authorizing them. Which is probably because the advisory committee would have turned them down. But never mind that.
11. Ignore that we have no long-term safety data on these (or any other) covid shots. The original shots only came out last year--there hasn’t been a “long term” yet. Definitely ignore this video of multiple FDA officials urging authorization since they won’t start seeing safety signals until the shots are widely administered. So, its the old “we’ll know it’s unsafe when people start dropping” school of safety. (Which apparently they didn’t attend). Boy, it’s a good thing we have the FDA, right?
12. Ignore the 1,394,703 adverse events from covid shots reported to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) as of Aug 26, 2022. That includes 30,605 deaths. That amount of deaths is nearly double the amount of deaths reported for all other vaccines for the past 32 years. But ignore that. I mean, the FDA and CDC ignore them, so why shouldn’t you?
13. Ignore that both Pfizer and Moderna have applied with federal trials registry to extend the length of their vaccine trials. Moderna’s trials won’t be over until Dec 29, 2022, and Pfizer’s won’t be over until 8 Feb 2024. And they’ve indicated they won’t be making the individual participant trial data available until “the study is complete and all planned analyses have been performed.” So, you’ll be able to make an informed choice on whether to vaccinate sometime between 2024 and 2026. But ignore that. Do it now!
14. Ignore that Pfizer (the most criminally-fined entity in the history of the world) attempted to hide or scrub its trial data. Ignore that they haven’t even released all the data from the original trials yet. Ignore that they tried to prevent any trial data from being released for 75 years, but were forced to hand it over by a federal judge. And also ignore that the trial data we do have are a 2500 page horror show of adverse events, including deaths. But fear not, the manufacturer simply classifies all of these events as “not vax related.” So nice of the manufacturer to identify all the problems that are not related to their product, so the FDA don’t have to go to all that bother of investigating for themselves. Such nice, helpful pfolks over at Pfizer!)
15. Ignore that hundreds of physicians and researchers have joined a group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, which is suing the FDA to make Pfizer’s covid-19 vaccine biological product file data public. Apparently, they believe that: “the public needs transparent, open study details so they can judge for themselves whether they want to vaccinate or not.” Ignore that.
17. Also ignore that all-cause mortality is higher across the board since these shots rolled out. Probably not worth knowing that.
18. Ignore this video, which contains some very penetrating analysis of vax injuries, and the complete lack of protocol and underhandedness in the way these shots are being shadily authorized without testing. You definitely are not going to want to know any of this pertinent information.
21. Oh, but that old spike is already gone, right? Well, you should probably ignore that the CDC recently scrubbed from its websites its prior claim that the spike protein created by the shot only lasts for a short time in your body.
You probably won’t want to know that.
22. Also ignore this investigation which found that spike protein might persist in your body for up to fifteen months (or longer, since that was the length of the study). So, while you’ve still likely got spike protein from the initial shots, and the two boosters, this bivalent shot will introduce two more spike protein variants into the party. (Actually, the Moderna shot re-acquaints the body with the extinct Wuhan spike, and the non-circulating Omicron BA. 1. Which would seem doubly useless. But pay no attention to that.)
23. Ignore that if you get this bivalent shot, and also the spiffy new quadrivalent flu shot, you will have six new antigens circulating in your body. What could possibly go wrong?
24. Ignore that according to the CDC, only 33% have gotten their second booster. Apparently people are catching on to the fact that these shots really don’t do much of anything at all, and increase your chance of contracting COVID. But you should ignore that. I mean, honestly, what do people know after twenty-one months of a thing supposedly working but not actually working at all, am I right?
25. Ignore that according to the rules of Emergency Use Authorization (are we still in an “emergency”?) the manufacturers still enjoy a liability shield, meaning they’re off the hook for any damages if the shots turn out to be a disaster (which, based on their monovalent progenitors, seems likely). You have no protection or due recompense under the law, if you’re injured. But don’t worry, at least the pharma companies are financially protected . Pfhew. Thank goodness we’re protecting the important pfolks, right?
25. You probably won’t want to look at this study which shows that re-infections get more frequent the more doses we give. Really, why upset yourself?
27. Ignore that some medical agencies are warning that repeated boosting several times a year is bad. Like really, really bad. As in it will wreak havoc on your immune system. Also ignore that no vaccine in history has required booster shots several times per year. I guess this one is so wonderful you just can’t get enough of it. If only you could get one every morning with your cockroach cornflakes!
28. UPDATE: Ignore this.
29. Finally, ignore all the hundreds of things wrong with the original shots, which also apply here. Here’s a list of them:
Definitely do not click on that link. You won’t like it.
Ignorance is bliss. Happy boosting!
Think for Yourself is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.